Friday 17 April 2009

Inspirations (:

To inspire somebody ;to make someone feel that they want to do something and can do it.

Thats what a few people have done to me today.
The day i created this blog.
The day that i realised i should thank a few people for inspiration!

This is like, my own little awards to people, huh?
Well.. I just wanna give a shout out to some people with cool blogs and that gave me inspiration (yeah, this word pops up alot in this post!).

Tylerisbold (Tylerstoptrends.blogspot.com)
Sarah-my-bff (couturestardollfashion.blogspot.com)
Babii-mariex (SD-Trendsetters.blogspot.com)

Thats just three there.. Other insiration blogs include ; TheStarDose.blogspot.com, Gossip-Stardoll.blogspot.com, Seenonstardoll.blogspot.com..

There's a shout out to a few of my favourite blogs.. (inspirations!)



amieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee/# x

No comments: